“Best-in-class MNC placements across Industries and Verticals”.
A strong academic foundation sets you up for a strong career. And it all begins with a solid placement. At Creative Multimedia®, widely known as Dilsukhnagar Arena®, the training period culminates in a power-packed placement season buzzing with MNC activity. The world’s leading employers including top MNCs across industries frequent our campus and conduct job interviews around the year. From Amazon to Cognizant, Deloitte, Deluxe Digital, DNEG, EA, Green Gold Animation, HCL, Infosys, Microsoft, MPC, Prime Focus, Tata Elxsi, TCS, and Technicolor, to name just a few, they all arrive by the dozens to cherry-pick India’s best trained creative CG talent right here at our campus in Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad India.
With campus interviews happening round-the-year, and virtually on a daily basis during the peak placements season, our students enjoy multiple job interview opportunities. The high quality of our placements and the growth in the total number of job offers made to our students every year mirrors the trust that eminent recruiters repose in our ability and commitment to grooming professional CG talent.
Our distinction as a heavily networked multimedia training powerhouse dedicated to ‘Enhancing EmployabilityTM’ and producing hire-worthy talent for 23 years now, ensures that our campus placements are more or less on auto-mode with top recruiters approaching us on their own each season and competing for our well-trained talent.
Our signature placements initiative ‘Our Campus-Your Interviews®’ is a major attraction for recruiters as it offers full-spectrum, on-campus, interview infrastructure replete with interview rooms, test rooms, Projector equipped presentation rooms and complete interview-facilitation services; perhaps the-only-facility-of-its-kind for any digital media training institution in India.
- Facilitating internships and project work to enhance the employability of students
- Special pre-interview sessions to improve English speaking and other life-skills
- Multiple, ongoing value-additions to gain a competitive edge and stay job-ready
- Assessment sessions with faculty and placement team to improve job chances
- Professional guidance on resume + cover letter, demo reel/portfolio preparation
- Mock-interview/Orientation sessions to understand the process and to practice better
- Shortlist: All students who have successfully completed the program, and have met all the eligibility requirements (attendance, test marks, conduct, fee payment, and other parameters) will be shortlisted for job interview opportunities with recruiters in the run-up to the placement season.
- Notification: Candidates will be notified of job interview opportunities (campus interviews) and will need to register with the placement officer to confirm their interest.
- Interview Call: Registered candidates will receive an interview notice with details of the recruiter, the opening, interview date & time, and other details.
- Follow-up: While selected candidates will receive an offer letter, others will be notified of further interview opportunities based on their preferences.
150+recruiters including top MNCs
15+participating industries and verticals
23years of placement excellence
27,000+successful placements since 1998
60% MNCs among our recruiters
- 250+ recruiters including top MNCs and other reputed players
- Regional and global recruiters from 25+ industries and verticals
- Round-the-year campus placements: Multiple interview opportunities
- High-quality placements with best-in-class salary offers
- Record placements: consistent winner of “Best Placements Award”
- 23-year old career catalyst with the largest recruiter network in its class
- First port-of-call for leading recruiters seeking best-in-class creative CG talent.